Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Granny dentistry

The first patient I wanna treat is My Ah Ma actually.
I went to visit her at Jurong East today.
Argh tell u,
It sucks not being able to help her
when i know she had problems with her dentures.
I looked up clinics around her area
But it's hard to bring her down
esp when i live so far and she is not as mobile as before.
and when sch starts,
it's impossible to do on weekends. (8am-5pm)
Hmm mayb fri?
But she always claimed she don't to go.
It's quite ex.
The last pair she made,
she didn't go and collect in time.
and was thrown away.
---------------------------------------
Argh.
Now you know why i don't wanna
Be a Doctor.
I know when I'm young
Doctors not are 神。。。
It's worse to look at your loved ones,
and not being able to treat.
---------------------------------------
study hard.
study hard.
study hard.

Ikeda Sensei's : "For What Purpose Do You Cultivate Wisdom?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home