Saturday, April 21, 2007

My long-awaited hol








This hol should be the longest hol of dentistry which the studying is minimal. It's only 5 wks long. (By the time i start sch on 7 May, my frens you all probably just started your 3-mth long hol.)

18 of our classmates went on a trip to Redang and KL from 14th April night to 20th April morning. The organiser of this trip was named KE. Now we're called KE high school students.
I really enjoyed the hol.

Love has blossomed (afterall it's a tempation island),
Friendship has Deepened.


Allow me to explain. Love- scandals are very common in dentistry as probably we're too bored. and seriously there's a lot of in-breeding anyway.

Friendship has deepened as i really had a dialogue with my best buddy while lazing on the beach chairs in the evening. We shared about Buddhism and about how similar our family background is. I was truly amazed by the mystic law of life. It brings people of the same karma together. NOw we know why we are often nice to others in ways other may misunderstood. Arg we're just nice. Ppl are just not used to it. ha.
Anyway now looking about how our friendship started-- we met each other and shared about our interests during the first OG outing. Then after that i had troubles and shared with him before he started confiding in me too, and we became good frens. I have so much to learn from him.

I had a lot of "first time"s during this trip- first time watching horror movie with so many ppl which turn out to be a comedy for many; snorkelling in a clear sea; taking a banana boat ride; taking viking's rides till i almost vomitted. and taking that roller coaster ride... ah....

My buddies and i sat at the front of the boat when we returned from snorkelling. And the bumpy ride was wonderful, we screamed in joy with each bump and enjoyed the sea breeze carassessing our faces and bodies. It was the first-class seats no $ would buy. At the KL sunway lagoon, it rained just after about 4/5 rides, and it was disappointing for some. To me, I didn't really care. I cared more for the Moment. It was more memorable with a rain where all of us cuddled under the shelter. Then later my friend scolded the staffs there to ask for a refund. I was asked to act fierce with my famous chao bin. Argh i didn't get to act much though. My fren's scolding did the job. We get half-refund. That's reasonably good liao. It was fun.

These are the moments money can't never buy.
When You lost something in Life, You would Probably treasure little things more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home