Sunday, April 22, 2007

The Redang-KL Trip

Love has blossomed (afterall it's a tempation island),
Friendship has Deepened.

"My buddies and i,
We sat at the front of the boat
when we returned from snorkelling.
The bumpy ride was wonderful,
with each bump, we screamed in joy like kids
and enjoyed the sea breeze carassessing our faces and bodies.
It was the first-class seats no $ could buy.

Lazing on the beach chairs,
We shared our life stories,
In the evening sea breezes,
To Realise how similar they were.

It rained.
At the KL sunway lagoon,
It was disappointing for some.
To me, I didn't really care.
I cared more for the Moment.
It was more memorable with a rain
where all of us cuddled under the shelter.
We scolded the staffs for a refund.
I was asked to act fierce with my famous chao bin.
Argh i didn't get to act much though.
My fren's scolding did the job.
We got half-refund.
It was fun.These are the moments money can't never buy.When You lost something in Life,
You would Probably treasure little things more."

~Ruixiang

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home