Friday, April 13, 2007

My Line

In DENTISTRY, we've a line system where a senior would take care of a junior. Medicine have such system too called the counsellor-counsellee system.

Currently i only have the contacts up to our 8th generation. ie. 4 doctors, 4 students.
I heard our line was supposed to be a line of only gals but somehow along the way, the rule was broken and guys was taken in. Well, guys or gals, i think our line criteria should be only nice, kind people should be taken in...

My line doctors are very nice people. so happy to meet up with them. This is the 2nd time our line had a line dinner. And I'm proud to say i started the 'tradition' for our line though this tradition is very common for other lines. I organised the 1st and only 2 meetings so far since there seems to be none such meet-ups before that. They have no airs at all and very encouraging. It feels easy talking to them as you know they don't have hidden agenda, it's not always the case when you talk to some others... hee...

In the end, the doctors would usually pick up the tab but seriously, I don't mind even if we go-dutch. It's the wonderful time that we spend together that counts.

I certainly look forward to next line- dinner. But next time, i think it'll be my junior who shall organise. HEe!!!

(who 'll be my junior? well, i really love my seniors- they "forced" me to take in a female junior next year and must be a pretty one.ha. Well, maybe i should revert the only-gals rule back to the line. Muahaha.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home