Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Beauty.

Look at the Western media, and you will find almost all of them have nice smiles. I believe they have higher awareness than Asians.

Well, I'm not hoping that everyone here will have the perfect white set of teeth (anyway, natural teeth are slightly yellow not totally white) but i'm always sad to see people with badly stained teeth, badly corroded teeth, receding gums, or toothless, yet they are doing nothing about it.

It's disappointing to see gals with pretty faces open their mouths to reveal teeth in very poor conditions. They must have spent a bomb on all the make-up, facial but seldom/never see a dentist.
What a waste.

I like to emphasize that i'm not saying that everyone should have the perfect set of teeth (even i don't have that myself), but at least it's functionally good and healthy.


"I once looked at Gals in their eyes. Now i looked lower. At their teeth. (what you thinking of?....hee...)"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home